- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line one 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.
- Combine the cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt , flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. It should be very thick and sticky.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.