Sunday, August 28, 2011

In the blink of an eye

Well i fell like it was just yesterday me and my life long friend had sleep over's played in the mud and all that good stuff kids do. But now we are all over the age of 18 and are so grown up i never understood what my mom and dad meant when thy said stuff like thy grow up so fast or it fells just like yesterday so on and so on. Let me get to the point my best friend posted on my facebook wall tonight and said i need to call her older sister ASAP!! Now it was late so i was scared something was wrong i call her and she said don't get mad at her and then she told me she was married......... I was in shock she then told me she got married on the 9th of august it was the 29th when she told me she had just went to the court house and got married. She then told me she is going to have a wedding in a church like renewing vows and she asked me to help her plan it and to make the cake. Im sooo happy for her and she has a very lucky man she will be a great wife and a great mom yes im already wanting her to have some kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment